The Buffalo Sabres old home, the Memorial Auditorium, is being demolished to make way for bigger and better things in downtown Buffalo. One of the most notorious games in NHL history occured in the Aud. The "Fog Game" as it is known was a result of an unusually humid May day in Buffalo during the 1975 Stanley Cup Finals versus the Philadelphia Flyers. Here is a video from Sabres TV talking about Aud memories and a short clip showing footage from the "Fog Game".
Expect Odd Things Archive
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (23)
- U.S. Journalist Jailed in Iran
- Memphis Championship Barbecue
- Lindey Lohan is Single Gentlemen!
- Angels Pitcher Dies in Hit-and-Run Accident
- Kal Penn (Kumar) 'moves into White House'
- Amphibious Cars
- Metallica's Induction Speech
- RUN DMC INTO HALL OF FAME!
- I've Got a Question About the Homepage . . .
- Metallica Enters Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Wanna Win $1 Million?
- Buffalo Says Goodbye to the Aud
- ▼ April 2009 (13)