This Saturday evening the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will induct five new performers. Those members include Jeff Beck, Little Anthony & the Imperials, Run D.M.C., Bobby Womack, and my favorite band Metallica. Here is the press conference featuring Metallica and the announcement of fuse's broadcast of the ceremony on Saturday night April 4th.
Expect Odd Things Archive
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (23)
- U.S. Journalist Jailed in Iran
- Memphis Championship Barbecue
- Lindey Lohan is Single Gentlemen!
- Angels Pitcher Dies in Hit-and-Run Accident
- Kal Penn (Kumar) 'moves into White House'
- Amphibious Cars
- Metallica's Induction Speech
- RUN DMC INTO HALL OF FAME!
- I've Got a Question About the Homepage . . .
- Metallica Enters Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Wanna Win $1 Million?
- Buffalo Says Goodbye to the Aud
- ▼ April 2009 (13)