Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weed Wednesday

I still can't decide to make this a regular on Wed. or Mon. but either way it'll have a sick name. Weed Wednesdays or Marijuana Mondays will be a new feature here on the issues and culture surrounding marijuana. Each week I'll post a story, link or video pertaining to the legal fight for the legalization and decriminalization of marijuana worldwide. I'll also post a story, link or video concerning the culture behind the 'magic herb'.

This week I am featuring the Marijuana Policy Project's plea to President Obama for several but simple things concerning the marijuana movement. Also I have posted a video of Mr. Bob Marley explaining his interpretation of how Rastafarians view marijuana. I hope you enjoy Weed Wednesdays (or should it be Marijuana Mondays; THC Tuesdays?; Smoked Out Saturdays?).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Expect Odd Things Archive