Today the Buffalo Sabres welcome, well maybe not welcome, the Toronto Maple Leafs to the HSBC Arena. The 2-2-0 Sabres take on the 2-3-1 Leafs with Miller and Toskala in net respectively. It's time to break out the Canadian jokes and Cap on a Canuck.
An American, a Scot and a Canuck were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.
"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $100, we could return to the earth."
He continued, " So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $100, and the next thing I knew I was back here."
"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"
"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay for his."
LEAFS SUCK! LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!
Expect Odd Things Archive
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2009 (177)
- We Are Marshall (Stage 6)
- Flyers need to control their players or pay the pr...
- Evening Harder: An Evening With Kevin Smith II
- We Own the Night
- ECO 1992
- Teabagging Master Chief to Fitness - G4TV
- Press the Spacebar 2000
- First of Eight Battles
- King of Kong Trailer (Movie link below)
- Daft Punk @ Coachella Festival '06
- When Metallica Ruled the World
- Sabres Rally 6-0 Past Thrashers
- Kenna -
- The Henderson Fire Dept Hurt My Car (a year ago)
- THE KING OF KONG: Fistful of Quarters
- The Duel in Dallas
- Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
- Drafting Today: FANTASY CONGRESS!
- Wait on Halo 3 - I Am! Okay, okay, the only reason...
- NHL HITS THE ICE FULL SWING!
- Expect Odd Things
- ▼ October 2007 (21)