The haze of the holidays, coupled with minimal content, has caused us to post less than average recently. We're working hard to ensure solid material throughout the rest of the year. In the meantime, if you aren't, please follow our Facebook feed. We post there more frequently providing you with interesting links, topics and comments that we felt weren't good enough to post here. We hope to be back at a standard daily posting rate next week.
This Sunday we'll be featuring "The Boat That Rocked," or as they are choosing to market it here in the States, "Pirate Radio." So check back Sunday for a DVD Quality copy of a movie still in the theaters. Remember to download the DIVX Web Player so you can save the file once it's done loading/buffering. SEE YOU SUNDAY!
Expect Odd Things Archive
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (23)
- Mad About Music Monday - Bela Fleck & The Fleckton...
- Streaming Sunday - All About Steve
- BUY NOTHING DAY!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- Weird Wednesday - Best Thanksgiving Websites
- Tuesday Brewsday - America's Finest Beer City: San...
- Today, Our First Live Chat
- Mad About Music Monday - Adele
- Streaming Sundays - Pirate Radio
- Holiday Haze
- Have a Cough? Try This Natural Remedy
- Guest Blogger Thursday - RMaynard's Musical Chairs...
- Streaming Sundays - Anvil! The Story of Anvil
- Fan For Life: Louis Amundson
- Guest Blogger Thursday - Keon & How to Fix the Eco...
- Weird Wednesday - Incredibox.fr
- Tuesday Brewsday - Beer vs. Wine (3-Part Saga)
- Mad About Music Monday - Phoenix
- NHL Goalie Mask Turns 50
- Streaming Sundays - FX's The League
- ▼ November 2009 (20)